Recipe by Abbey’s Kitchen
1 1/4 Cup Oat Flour
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Scoop PROFI Vanilla
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
Pinch of salt
1 Cup Vegan Yogurt
1/3 Cup Almond Milk
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Flax Egg
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat flour, cinnamon & protein powder, baking powder & salt.
- In another bowl, add the yogurt, almond milk, maple syrup & flax egg. Mix until well combined. Add in the dry ingredients & mix until there are no clumps.
- Add some oil or vegan butter to a hot skillet, keep the skillet on medium-low heat.
- Scoop out your desired portion of batter into the skillet.
- Once the batter starts to form bubbles that don’t pop, it is ready to flip! Continue steps 4 & 5 until all batter is used.
- Stack your pancakes high & top them with your favourites!