Our brand ambassador, Alexandra Woyce brings us along her day of eating. She is a personal trainer and nutrition coach from London, Ontario, and understands that nutrition is the center of sustainable results. Here is what she eats in a day:
Breakfast: Blueberry Smoothie Bowl
|Calories – 300.4 | Protein – 23.8 g | Fat – 8.5 g | Carbs – 35.4 g| Fibre – 8.2 g |
- 1/2 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
- 1 scoop PROFI Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds
In a blender, blend all the ingredients together. Voila!
Snack: Applesauce Muffins
Nutritional Values (per muffin)
|Calories – 76.4 | Protein – 6.2 g | Fat – 1.3 g | Carbs – 10.58 g| Fibre – 1.2 g |
Makes 12 Muffins
- 1 tbsp Flax Seed, ground, mixed with 3 tbsp Warm Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Granulated Stevia
- 1 cup Applesauce, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 scoop PROFI Vanilla
- Make flax eggs by mixing the ground flax with the water together and set aside.
- Make ‘buttermilk’ by combining lemon juice and almond milk and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Combine the buttermilk, flax egg, applesauce, maple syrup, and stevia in a large bowl.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Bake in a lined muffin tin for 15-20 minutes at 400°F.
Lunch: Kale & Beet Salad
|Calories – 384.8 | Protein – 25.7 g | Fat – 26 g | Carbs – 20.4 g| Fibre – 7.1 g |
- 4 Kale Leaves
- 1 Boiled Beet, medium
- 1/4 cup Baked Tofu
- 1 Celery Stalk
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1/4 Lemon, juice
- Cube the baked tofu and chop all the vegetables into the desired size.
- Mix together the tahini with the lemon juice.
- Toss the tahini sauce and the vegetables together. Enjoy!
Snack: Avocado Toast
|Calories – 198.6 | Protein – 4.2 g | Fat – 11.6 g | Carbs – 21.7 g| Fibre – 6.3 g |
- 1 slice Rye Bread, toasted
- 1/2 Avocado
- Chili Flake, Salt, & Pepper to taste
- Mash the avocado with a fork until it is a spread.
- Spread it on the toast and sprinkle chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste.
- That’s it!
Dinner: Mexican White Bean Jackfruit Chili
Nutritional Values (per serving)
|Calories – 112.8 | Protein – 5.6 g | Fat – 1.5 g | Carbs – 195 g| Fibre – 5.4 g |
Makes 4 Servings
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 1/2 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 4 cups Water
- 1-2 cans White Kidney Beans, rinsed
- 1 can Jackfruit, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Cilantro
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine all veggies and spices in a stock pot. Cook on medium heat until soft.
- Add water, 1 can of kidney beans, and jackfruit to the pot. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 can of kidney bean, 1/2 cup water, cilantro and lime juice.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until ready to eat.