Recipe & Images by Lavender + Lavish
Makes 6 bars
Baked Breakfast Oat Bars
- 2 1/4 cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3 Bananas
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- optional additions: 2 tbsp Slivered Almonds, 1 tsp Lemon Zest, 1/4 cup Dried Blueberries, 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds, 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds, 1 tsp Chia Seeds, 1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut, 1 scoop Profi Protein Powder
5 Minutes Prep, 25 minutes to Bake.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas and add in the wet ingredients, mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl combine the dry ingredients and whisk well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and combine until a batter forms.
- Carefully fold in any additional add ins.
- Preheat your oven to 350F and grease 6 mini loaf pans, or a brownie tray.
- Bake the bars for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes, and enjoy!