Recipe by Val
Whether it’s for your valentine or your galentine, this chocolatey brownie is sure to please!
1 Scoop PROFI Chocolate
1/2 Cup All Purpose Flour
3 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
1 Flax Egg or other egg alternative
1/4 Cup Flax Egg or other egg alternative
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil, Melted
1/3 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
2. Stir in all wet ingredients until mixture is smooth.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Grease a small baking dish or ramequin.
5. Pour into baking dish, using a spatula or spoon to even out the mixture.
6. Garnish with remaining chocolate chips.
7. Bake at 350F for 37-40 minutes, until a toothpick comes out almost clean. Don’t overcook!
8. Let it rest for 5 minutes, it will keep baking on the inside.
9. Serve as is – or add on your favourite toppings!
For more recipes, life tips & advice, check out www.thehappylifter.com