Recipe by Alexandra Woyce
Sugar-free | Low fat | High fibre
- 2 cups large flake oats
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1-2 tbsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, starting with the coconut oil, applesauce, vanilla and spices until well combined.
- Slowly add in the large flake oats and mix until evenly coated.
- Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes on 300°F.
- Remove from the oven, toss and bake for another 10-20 minutes until desired level of crunchiness is achieved!
Ways to Enjoy:
- By the handful
- As cereal with your favourite PROFI protein as the milk
- Blend 1 scoop of PROFI protein with 1/4 tsp xanthan gum, ice and water/non-dairy milk for a super thick smoothie bowl. Top with the granola.