Simple Steps | Nutritious
Makes 8 servings
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps Olive Oil
- 2 small Onions, sliced
- 2 medium Carrots, chopped
- 5 cups Butternut Squash, cubed
- 3 cups Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- 2 cups Water
- 1-2 Bay Leaves
- 1 pinch ground Nutmeg
- 1 scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a stock pot, add oil and saute onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Add chopped carrots, butternut squash, bay leaf, nutmeg, vegetable broth and water into the pot.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pot, and simmer 35-45 minutes, or until all vegetables are tender.
- Using a blender or immersion blender, blend together the soup and PROFI Protein Booster until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.