Makes 2-3 Servings
- 2/3 Cup Chia seeds
- ½ Cups Non-Dairy Milk
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Scoops Profi Caramel Coffee
- ½ Cup Water
- Add chia seeds, non-dairy milk, maple syrup & vanilla extract to a bowl.
- Mix together all ingredients. At this stage, you can either continue mixing until the mixture gets the texture of pudding or let rest in the fridge for up to 2 hours.
- In a separate bowl, add 2 scoops of Profi Caramel Coffee to a bowl.
- Add in ½ cup of water and mix until desired consistency. It should resemble pudding
- Choose your dish of choice and begin layering the chia seed mixture and the protein pudding
- Top with your favourite toppings & enjoy!