CARAMEL COFFEE PROTEIN POWDER | BAKED GOOD | TRENDY FOODS
Makes 12 Cupcakes
- 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 scoop PROFI Caramel Coffee
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Almond Milk (milk alternative), unsweetened
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Instant Coffee
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Hot Water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with 12 cupcake liners.
- Sift the dry ingredients together into a large bowl, whisk to combine well.
- Mix in the almond milk and apple cider vinegar together to make “buttermilk”. Set aside.
- Whisk together the rest of the wet ingredients, “buttermilk” and the sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet gradually, whisk with either a hand mixer or by hand to incorporate air until all lumps are gone.
- Consistency should be pourable but not runny like pancake batter, add 1 tbsp of flour if needed.
- Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow them to back for the full 20 minutes before opening or cupcakes will collapse.
- Allow to cool completely before icing. Leave in pan to cool before moving to a cooling rack.
- While cupcakes cool, use a hand or stand mixer to create your dalgona coffee icing by whipping together the ingredients until soft peaks.
- The frosting is strong (coffee), so top your cupcakes sparingly!
- Top with shaved chocolate, caramel sauce, chocolate chips, or whatever else you fancy. Enjoy!
Nutritional Values (per cupcake)
|Calories – 236.4 | Protein – 2.7 g | Fat – 9.5 g | Carbs – 36 g| Fibre – 0.8 g |