PROTEIN BOOSTER PROTEIN POWDER | DO-IT-TOGETHER
Makes 2 Servings
- 4 cups of Shredded Veggies (red cabbage, carrots, Brussel sprouts, broccoli stem, etc)
- 2 Green Onions, diced
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- ¼ cup Rice Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Agave
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- ¼ tsp Chili Flakes
- Toasted sesame seeds to top
VEGAN CHIKEN INGREDIENTS:
- 14oz Vegan Chicken Strips (unbreaded)
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Ginger, ground
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Toss the vegetables, green onions, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining slaw ingredients and coat the veggies well.
- Allow the slaw to sit in the fridge for a few hours or overnight, the vegetables will soften and the flavours will meld together.
- In a pot on the stovetop, whisk together all the ingredients for the teriyaki sauce. (everything except the chicken)
- Let simmer on low-medium heat for five minutes or until the sauce thickens
- Toss the chicken in the sauce until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 425°F (or follow the directions for baking on the chiken box)
- Bake the chiken for 30 minutes or until crispy.
- Brush the chiken with extra sauce and serve on lettuce wraps with the slaw, green onions, sesame seeds, and cilantro.