1 Cup Oat Flour
1/2 Cup Gluten Free Flour
1 Scoop PROFI Protein Booster **
1/2 Cup Pecans
1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate, Chopped into small chunks
1/4 Cup Almonds, Sliced
4 Tbsp Skor Bits
1 Tsp Salt
3 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
2 Bananas, Mashed
1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
** Could substitute for PROFI Chocolate for more ‘chocolatey’ taste!
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare up to 3 baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (except nuts, chocolate & skor bits which will be added in at the end) into a medium bowl and mix together.
3. In a large bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until a large dough is formed.
5. Add in mix-ins (pecans, dark chocolate, Skor bits and almonds)
6. Roll dough into balls, place on the cookie sheet and press down on them to flatten.
7. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the tops of the cookies are slightly firm.
8. Cool on a wire rack before storing.
9. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.