CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER | PERFECT TO SHARE | BUFFET STYLE
Makes enough for ~10 people to share
- 1.5 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate PROFI Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Warm coconut milk on the stovetop or in the microwave until it is warm to the touch but not too hot, you don’t want it to come to a boil or it will burn your chocolate
- Pour the warmed milk over your chocolate chips and coconut oil, allow to sit for 2 minutes
- Whisk well to combine, if the chocolate is not fully melted you can microwave it at 30-second intervals until it is
- Stir the vanilla extract and Chocolate PROFI Protein Powder
- Allow to cool in the fridge for 30 mins, this will thicken the mixture
- Serve cool or microwave for 30 seconds before serving
- Serve with fresh fruit, pretzels, or whatever else you desire!
- Store chocolate covered in the fridge and warm using a double broiler or the microwave to serve again and again!
OTHER CHOCOLATE RECIPES YOU MAY LIKE: