1 Scoop of PROFI Chocolate
1 Tbsp Coconut flour
2 Tsp Fry’s Cocoa powder
1 Tsp Baking powder
2 Tbsp Coconut sugar
2 Tbsp Unsweetened coconut milk
2 Tbsp Milk (Or milk alternative)
1 Egg (could also substitute for 1/2 banana, or another egg substitute)
Juice from ½ an orange or ¼ cup of orange juice*
1 Tsp Orange zest*
2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
Substitute orange juice and orange zest with 1 teaspoon of cherry flavour for variation.
Optional Topping: Three tablespoons of melted dark chocolate chips for sauc
- Preheat oven to 430°F. Spray two ramekins with non-stick cooking oil or grease with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir together until well blended.
- Spoon the batter until ramekin is half full. Carefully make a small hole in the centre and place one tablespoon (or more) of dark chocolate chips. Spoon the remaining batter on top covering the chocolate chips completely. Using the back of the spoon, gently smooth out the top.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the ramekins from the oven and insert a toothpick near the side to see if it comes out clean. If not, return to the oven and bake for 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Remove ramekin from the oven and cool on wooden board.
- Serve as is or drizzle melted dark chocolate chip sauce. To melt dark chocolate chips place in a double boiler on medium heat, stir continuously for 2 minutes until just a couple of chips remain. Remove, from heat and continue to stir until all chips are completely melted.