1/4 Cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 Tsp Salt
1-3 Cups Icing Sugar (Depending on your desired level of sweetness)
16 oz Vegan Dark Chocolate
1. Using a stand mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy.
2. Add in the peanut butter, vanilla, salt & beat until smooth & well combined.
3. Add the icing sugar & beat on low until well combined.
4. Roll the dough mixture into 1-inch balls & place on a lined baking tray.
5. Refrigerate until firm, about 45-60 minutes.
6. Melt the chocolate, making sure to continuously stir the mixture. Let cool for about 5 minutes.
7. With a fork, dip each peanut butter ball into the melted dark chocolate & place back on the baking tray.
8. Place back in the fridge & allow them to set before serving.
9. ENJOY! 🙂