CHOCOLATE | SMOOTH & CREAMY
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats, soaked overnight
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop PROFI Chocolate
- ¼ Cup + 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Blend the oats in a highspeed blender with the almond milk until they form a uniform “pudding” consistency.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend a second time.
- Pour this mixture into a pan and heat it on a stove-top on medium heat for 2-3 minutes stirring CONSTANTLY until it thickens.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour or overnight before serving.