1 Cup Almond butter
¼ Tsp Sea salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 ½ Scoops PROFI Protein Booster
1 ½ Cups of rolled oats
1/2 Cup maple syrup
¼ Cup Sliced almonds
¼ Cup Unsalted sunflower seeds
¼ Cup Goji berries
½ Cup of dairy-free chocolate chips (can use normal chocolate chips)
- Prepare an 8” x 8” square pan by either lining it with parchment paper or spraying with cooking spray.
- Mix almond butter and salt in small, microwaveable bowl. Microwave the bowl with the almond butter and salt on medium heat for approx. 30 seconds.
- Add the oats, PROFI, cinnamon and maple syrup into the pot and stir until all dry items are coated.
- Press mixture into an 8” x 8” pan using the back of a spoon.
- In a separate bowl, mix almonds, sunflower seeds and goji berries until well mixed.
- Spread the almond, sunflower seeds and goji berry mixture on top while pressing mixture into the bars.
- Place chocolate chips into a double-boiler pot. Melt at low heat until just a few chips remain. Remove from heat and continue stirring until all chips are melted. Drizzle chocolate over the bar.
- Place pan into the refrigerator to set the chocolate for 20 minutes before cutting into bars.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut into 1“wide bars
- Store leftover squares in container with a lid in the refrigerator.
Makes approx. 12 protein bars