Recipe & Image by Logan
10 minutes prep, 45 minutes to bake.
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp Almonds, crushed
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Hazelnuts, crushed
- 2 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Banana, mashed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 tbsp Flax Seeds, ground
- 90g or 1 bar Dark Chocolate, chopped
- Mash the bananas and combine with vanilla extract and the almond butter.
- Combine all the other ingredients, other than the dark chocolate, in a separate bowl
- Combine your dry ingredients with your wet, mix well to combine. DO NOT add the chocolate until after baking the granola.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and bake the granola for 45 minutes or until crunchy and golden brown.
- Stir the granola half way through baking for a less bunches, or leave alone for more clumps of oats (we prefer it this way).
- Add in the dark chocolate after you’ve cooled the granola.
- The granola will last in a jar or other container for up to a week.