Makes roughly 4 dozen cookies
- ½ Cup Vegan Butter
- 2/3 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 Flax Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Scoops Profi Cookies & Cream
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 10 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- In a large bowl, mix butter and sugars until well-blended.
- Add in flax eggs and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, protein powder, baking soda & salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture into the butter mixture and mix until just combined (don’t overmix or it will become dry).
- In a bowl or sandwich bag, break the sandwich cookies into small pieces.
- Add in the cookie pieces and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a scoop or your hands, roll the cookie dough into small balls and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on your oven. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Serve with a glass of your favourite non-dairy milk & enjoy!