Recipe & Image by Julia
Makes 5 medium popsicles*
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Can full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- In a medium/large sized bowl or food processor, add coconut milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, and salt.
- Mix to combine and it looks like a smooth bowl of chocolate cream. Yum.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 3+ hours or overnight
- Before eating, run under hot water to loosen the mold.
*Note: I only have 4 popsicle molds, so with the extra, I just pour it in a small glass container and eat it with a spoon later on when it’s frozen.
Nutrition Information for 5 fudgsicles
calories 161 // fat 13g // carbs 11g // protein 0g