Recipe & image by @veganmontreal
3 Mashed bananas
1/2 Cup melted coconut oil
1/2 Cup almond meal
1/4 Cup quick oats
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
Pinch of salt
2 Scoops PROFI Chocolate
1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350o
- Mix the wet ingredients together: banana & coconut oil;
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together: almond meal, oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, cinnamon & salt;
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients & stir until well combined.
- Once mixed, stir in the Chocolate protein powder & the chocolate chips. At this point it is important to stir as little as you can and stop as soon as the mixture is uniform.
- Grease and lightly flour your muffin tins (you can use almond meal too), divide the mixture into 8 muffin tins and bake at 350o for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the muffins.