Recipe by Sharon
1 Cup Natural peanut butter
2 Cups of Quick cook oats
1/3 Cup of Honey
2 Scoops of PROFI Vanilla or Chocolate
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon and or vanilla (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a cookie sheet or cover with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together to form the cookie batter.
- Once mixed, form cookie balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 10 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- Let sit to cool before removing from pan.