Recipe & Image courtesy of Alex
Makes 15 balls
2/3 Cup pure pumpkin
2 Scoops PROFI protein – vanilla or chocolate!
2 Tbsp coconut flour
3 Tbsp or 45g tahini or nut/seed butter of choice
1 Tbsp almond milk, or as needed
1 Tsp cinnamon
1/2 Tsp nutmeg
1 Tsp ground espresso or coffee beans
- Combine all ingredients
- Measure out 1 tbsp sized portions and roll into balls
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet & put in the freezer to firm up for 10 minutes.
- To be stored in refrigerator until served.
Want to add a chocolate coating?
2 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 Scoop PROFI Chocolate
- Melt coconut oil on stove or in microwave. Add in cocoa powder and protein powder.
- Remove balls from freezer, carefully dip and toss in chocolate and place back on baking sheet.
- Keep in fridge as chocolate will begin to melt at room temperature.