CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER | ON-THE-GO | PROTEIN-PACKED
Makes 9-12 squares
Congrats! You found our hidden coupon code. Use SURPRISE20 at the checkout for 20% off and free shipping.
Recipe provided by nutritionists Maddie and Ayla.
- 1 can of lentils
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of nut butter (I used raw almond butter)
- 3 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt (to top)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 scoop of Chocolate PROFI Protein
- 1/4 cup MCT oil (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Blend lentils in a blender or food processor
- Grab a big bowl and put lentils along with all other ingredients in the bowl + mix – the batter will feel wet which makes the brownies more moist + fudgy!
- If they’re not (add a small amount of MCT or coconut oil)
- Place into a brownie pan and top with chocolate chips and flakey sea salt
- (ps. make sure to use parchment paper to line your baking tray)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on the strength of your oven you may need more or less time)