VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER | BAKED GOOD
Makes 12 Serving
- 2 cups Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- ¾ cup Silken Tofu
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 scoop PROFI Vanilla
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 large Sourdough Loaf, 2-days old
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients excluding the sourdough bread until smooth, let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Rip apart the sourdough. It’s important for the sourdough to be a couple of days old, as new bread will absorb too much of the custard and will become soggy.
- Fill a 12×12 inch baking pan or cast iron pan with the ripped bread.
- Coat the bread with the custard, and top with more sugar, pecans, and cinnamon.
- Let this sit for 30 minutes to allow the bread to absorb some of the custard.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Bake the French Toast Bread Pudding for 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Allow this to cool for 30 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Values (per serving)
|Calories – 170.86 | Protein – 7.2 g | Fat – 4.6 g | Carbs – 25 g| Fibre – 1.2 g |