- 1.5 Cups coconut flour
- 1 Scoop Profi Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp ginger
- 2 Tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup almond butter
- 1 Tsp psyllium husk mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 Cup (or more to taste) maple syrup
Sweet and spiced glaze:
- 1/4 Cup melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp ginger
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together.
- If the mixture isn’t sticking together, add a little bit of water until it becomes a cookie dough consistency.
- Feel free to add more spices and sweetness to your liking!
- Roll into balls, and place in a the fridge for 20 minutes.
- While your balls are setting in the fridge, place all the ingredients for the glaze into a bowl and mix well.
- Take your balls out of the fridge and glaze with the coconut oil mixture! It will harden and become like a frosting… yum!
Keep refrigerated for up to a week.