Recipe & Image by Logan
5 minutes Prep, 25 minutes to Bake.
- 2 cups Oat Flour (measured as whole oats before grinding)
- 2 ripened Large Bananas
- 2 tbsp Cacao (or cocoa) Powder
- 1-2 Scoops PROFI Chocolate
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp raw Almond Butter
- optional: 1 tsp Fresh Ground Coffee
- Grind your oats into a fine powder and then mix with the rest of your dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash your bananas and add to them your wet ingredients. Stir to combine well.
- Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients and mix to combine, now’s your chance to throw in some of those chocolate chunks.
- Spray a loaf pan well, or line with parchment paper and transfer your batter to the pan.
- Preheat your oven to 375F and bake the banana bread for 25 minutes or until a toothpick can go through it clean.
- Allow the loaf to cool for about 30 minutes before slicing in.
- Enjoy with almond butter and fresh fruit!