COOKIES & CREAM PROTEIN POWDER | HALLOWEEN | BAKED GOODS
Makes 28 Cookies
- 1 cup Vegan Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Ground Flaxseed & 3 tbsp Water (flax eggs)
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 scoops PROFI Cookies & Cream
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Green Gel Food Colouring
- Red Icing
- Blanched or Sliced Almonds
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the butter, powdered sugar, flax egg, vanilla, and almond extract until creamed.
- Sift the flour, PROFI Cookies & Cream, salt, and baking powder into the creamed mixture.
- Mix together with a spatula until well combined. At the same time, add in the green food colour, a little at a time, until your desired colour.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap or food-safe container and store in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once the dough has rested, cut it into 28 portions (approx 1 heaping tbsp of dough).
- Preheat over to 325°F.
- Roll each dough into a finger shape.
- Place the almond to the end of each finger where the nail would be.
- In the middle of the finger, pinch a knuckle into each finger and using a toothpick, create lines on the finger.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and evenly space the cookies out on it. Bake in the middle rack for 23-25 minutes,until the bottom of the cookies start to brown.
- Remove the almond from the finger and allow cookies to cool fully.
- Take a bit of the red icing to glue back the almond in place. Make it ooze for extra spooky effect!
- Happy Halloween and enjoy!