4 Granny Smith Apples, Sliced
4 Red Delicious Apples, Sliced
1 Orange, Sliced
1 1/2 Tbsp Whole Allspice
1 1/2 Tbsp Whole Clove
3 Cinnamon Sticks
8 Cups Water
1. Place fruit & spices into a slow cooker.
2. Add the 8 cups of water.
3. Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours.
4. Uncover the slow cooker & mash the softened fruit with a potato masher.
5. Cover again & cook on low for 1-2 hours.
6. Strain out the fruit & spices from the slow cooker into a cheesecloth in a bowl.
7. Wait about 20-30 minutes for the cheesecloth to cool,. Squeeze out cider from cheesecloth into the bowl. Pour the cider back into the slow cooker.
8. Serve warm & enjoy!