PROTEIN BOOSTER PROTEIN POWDER | KETO-FRIENDLY | OVEN-BAKED
Makes 8 Servings
- 2 Cauliflower Heads
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 10 Cremini Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- 2 Flax Eggs (6 tbsp water + 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seeds)
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 cups Vegan Cheese
- ½ tsp Salt
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets and toss lightly in olive oil and salt.
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and roast the cauliflower for 35 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Add olive oil to a saucepan on medium heat.
- Caramelize the onions, garlic, and mushrooms until well browned and fragrant.
- Toss the mushrooms, garlic, and onions with the cauliflower and add to a casserole dish.
- In a saucepan, bring coconut milk, flax eggs, apple cider vinegar, spices, and half the cheese to a light simmer.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the PROFI Protein Booster protein powder.
- Pour the mixture over the vegetables and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake the casserole at 425°F for 10 minutes.
- Broil for 1-3 minutes to help brown and melt the cheese.
- Serve with chopped chives as a side to your holiday meal!