Recipe by Nick Schafer
Makes around 16 waffles, each containing 5g of protein!
2.5C All Purpose Flour (use GF flour blend for GF waffles)
2 Scoops Profi vanilla protein powder
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp Ground Flax
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
2 1/4 Cups Almond Milk (or any plant based milk)
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 Cup Apple Sauce
1/3 Cup Blueberries
1 Cup sliced Strawberries
Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate mixing bowl
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir, preferably with a hand mixer
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter into your heated waffle iron and follow the irons directions!
- Top with toppings and enjoy
Freeze any left over waffles (or refrigerate for the next day) and simply pop them in the toaster to heat up!