PROTEIN BOOSTER PROTEIN POWDER | MEAL | NO-COOK
Makes 6 Summer Rolls
Summer Rolls Ingredients:
- 6 sheets Rice Paper
- 1 Mango, sliced
- 1/4 Red Cabbage, 1/4 inch slices
- 2 Baby Cucumbers, peeled
- 2 small Carrots, peeled & julienne
- 3 tbsp Fresh Cilantro
- 2 Green Onions, sliced diagonal
- 1/2 Red Pepper, 1/4 inch slices
- 1 serving Vermicelli Noodles, boiled for 1 minute
- Optional: Fried Tofu
- Sesame Seeds for topping
Ginger Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Red Chili Flakes
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger, grated
- 1 scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Green Onion, Crushed Peanuts & Sesame Seeds for topping
Summer Rolls Directions:
- Peel and cut all the vegetables. Boil the vermicelli noodles and let it cool.
- Fill a pan with hot water. Dip a sheet of rice paper into the hot water and allow it to soften. Move onto a chopping board to fill with desired toppings. Be careful not to overfill.
- Begin by rolling the edge closest to you and fold it over your ingredients. Then fold in both sides so toppings do not fall out. Keep rolling it away from you until closing
- Top summer roll with sesame seeds and repeat with the rest of the rolls.
Ginger Peanut Sauce Directions:
Whisk all ingredients together until well combined
If the peanut butter is too thick, add 1 tbsp water at a time until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy, go slowly or you will end up with a watery sauce.
Top with crushed peanuts, green onions, and sesame seeds before serving. Store extra in the fridge for up to a week.