Recipe by Lavender + Lavish
Makes 10 Servings
- 5 Ripe Avocados
- 3/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 2 Scoops PROFI Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Ceylon Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Gelatinized Maca Powder
- 1 Tsp Peppermint Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Optional for topping: 1/2 tbsp Melted Dark Chocolate, Coconut Shreds, Pomegranate Seeds
5 minute prep time, 10 minutes to chill.
- Pit the avocados and add to a high speed blender along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on high until everything is smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Depending on the size of your avocados you may need to add more almond milk 1 tbsp at a time to help your blender get going.
- Once everything is combined and the pudding is smooth transfer to a container and let chill in the fridge for ten minutes or until it has firmed up a bit.
- Top with melted vegan chocolate, shredded coconut, and pomegranate seeds before serving.