Recipe by Tania
- 1 cup fresh, organic wild blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (whole or chopped fine)
- 1 can organic full fat coconut milk (BPA-free) OR 1 cup coconut kefir (for a more yogurty texture and flavor)
- 2 scoops PROfi Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoons MCT oil
- In a blender, mix coconut milk, MCT oil and blueberries on high for 30 seconds.
- Add protein powder and blend on low for 5 seconds, or until incorporated.
- Add mint leaves and a few blueberries to the popsicle molds.
- Fill each mold up to the top with the coconut milk mixture and place the popsicle sticks into the molds.
- Freeze for 8 hours, or until firm.