CHOCOLATE PROTEIN POWDER | VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER | NO BAKE
Makes 12 Serving
Vanilla Bean Filling Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cup Cashews, soaked overnight
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 can Coconut Cream
- 1 Vanilla Bean, scraped (or 1 tsp Vanilla Extract)
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 scoop PROFI Vanilla
Chocolate Brownie Crust Ingredients:
- 1 cup Medjool Dates, pitted and soaked in warm water until soft
- 1 cup Walnuts, raw
- ½ cup Almonds, raw
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 scoop PROFI Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Dark Chocolate, chopped
- In a blender, blend together all the filling ingredients until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Pulse the walnuts and almond in your blender until they form a nut flour.
- Add in the PROFI Chocolate, salt, and softened dates.
- Blend the mixture until it forms a dough ball.
- Gently fold in the chopped chocolate into the crust dough.
- In a muffin tin/silicone mold (ice cube trays works great!), gently press in 55g of the chocolate brownie crust or approx. 1/6 of the tin full. Working the dough to get it even.
- Pour in 35g of the vanilla filling, or the rest of the way full. Tap the tin to knock out any air bubbles.
- Let it sit in the freeze for 6 hours or overnight.
- Pop them out of the tin and allow them to defrost in the fridge before serving.
- Top with chocolate sauce, fresh cherries, and whipped cream!
Nutritional Values (per serving)
|Calories – 324 | Protein – 9.4 g | Fat – 6.2 g | Carbs – 27.2 g| Fibre – 3.4 g |