Recipe by Asami
Prep Time: 15 Minutes | Chill Time: 15 Minutes
1 Cup Gluten-free Rolled Oats
1/4 Cup Almonds
1 Scoop PROFI Unflavoured
1 1/4 Cup Packed Pitted Dates
1/2 Cup Natural Nut Butter
2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Cup Water
1/8 Tsp Salt
1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 Tsp Coconut Oil
1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
2. For the nut butter square, process the oats & almond into a fine crumb.
3. Add all the other ingredients until it forms a smooth dough. If it’s too dense, you can add more water.
4. Scoop out the mixture to the prepared pan & spread, pressing evenly.
5. For the topping, add the chocolate chips & coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds, taking it out every 15 seconds to stir. Stir until smooth.
6. Drizzle the chocolate topping onto the square.
7. Place the bars into the freezer until the chocolate hardens, about 15 minutes.
8. Cut into squares.
Keep in the fridge for 3-5 days, or freeze for up to 1-2 months.