1 Cup Oat Flour
1 Cup Quick Oats
1 Scoop PROFI Protein Booster
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
6 Tbsp Butter, Softened
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds, Unsalted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix oat flour and quick cooking oats, PROFI, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate, large mixing bowl, cream softened butter and coconut sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla flavour and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients from the medium bowl into the bowl containing the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pumpkin seeds until evenly distributed.
- Scoop batter and using your hands form small balls the size of a quarter in diameter.
- Place small balls on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a fork to press down slightly on the small balls creating a flat top.
- Bake for 8 minutes, until the bottom of the cookies are starting to brown slightly.
Makes 24 individual cookies