Holiday Edition 2019| Sweet
Makes 22 Cookies
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, sifted
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil or Vegan Butter, semi solid
- 1 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Flax Egg (1 tbsp Ground Flaxseed blended with 3 tbsp Cold Water)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 scoop PROFI Peppermint Chocolate
- 1 bar Vegan White Chocolate, melted
- 1/4 cup Crushed Peppermint Bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, PROFI Peppermint Chocolate, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- With an electric beater, cream together the coconut oil (or vegan butter) and the sugar.
- Add in the flax egg and vanilla to the creamed mixture.
- Slowly fold in the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Do not over mix.
- With a 1 tbsp scoop, measure cookies onto the baking sheets and flatten slightly (cookies will spread about 2 inches in the oven)
- Bake for 8 minutes, they will look under baked.
- Allow cookies to cool for 2 minutes or until they have harden and move onto a cooling rack.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the vegan white chocolate at 10 second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip cookies in the chocolate and top with the peppermint bits.
- Allow to set before serving, enjoy!