- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup organic brown rice crisps
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup coconut flour more as needed
- 1 Scoop Protein Booster or Profi Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 Cup cocoa (more to thicken/to taste)
- 1/4 Cup coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup sub other liquid sweetener
- Pinch salt optional
Place all ingredients (except coconut flour) in a bowl and mix together.
Add in the coconut flour tbsp by tbsp until a dough texture is achieved.
Form into balls or press into an egg shaped mould and place in the freezer to set for about 10-15 minutes
Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir! Ensure the coconut oil is melted. NOTE: DO NOT USE MCT OIL OR LIQUID COCONUT OIL. It may not harden the same way.
Remove truffles from freezer and dip in the chocolate sauce, or drizzle the sauce on top.
Place back in the freezer to let sit for about 10-15 minutes.
Serve chilled and keep in the fridge for a soft ball, or freezer for a harder ball.