PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE | PROTEIN BALL | HOLIDAY 2019
Makes 16 Protein Balls
- 1 19oz can of Chickpea
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 7 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 scoop PROFI Peppermint Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Peanuts, crushed
- Drain & rinse the chickpeas.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Remove mixture from the food processor and flatten out on a piece of parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips on top and gently fold them in until well mixed throughout.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the dough and roll into balls.
- Roll the balls onto the crushed peanuts.
- Refrigerate until cold and serve! Or eat them right away, our preferred way!
Nutritional Values (per ball)
|Calories – 121.87 | Protein – 4.5 g | Fat – 6.12 g | Carbs – 15.45 g|
Recipe & Photographs by PROFI Ambassador Nick Schafer