Recipe by Alexandra
Looking for the perfect treat to make this valentines day that isn’t going to kill all of the hard work you’ve been putting in at the gym?! We have your solution! These little bites are not only packed full of delicious chocolate, but they’re also packed with healthy fats & of course, our favourite .. protein! ❤
Makes 16-20 hearts | Requires a heart-shaped silicone tray
2 Cups vegan chocolate
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 *big* Tbsp Almond Butter
1/2 – 1 Scoop PROFI Protein Booster *
* For a more chocolatey bite, substitute PROFI Chocolate !
1. Melt chocolate & coconut oil in a double boiler* until smooth.
2. Combine the almond butter & protein powder together in a separate bowl.
3. Spoon 1 tsp of melted chocolate into each heart in the tray.
4. Spread 1/2-3/4 tsp almond butter mixture to each chocolate filled heart.
5. Add another 1 tsp of melted chocolate to cover the almond butter mixture.
6. Top with sea salt & place in the fridge until solid.
7. Pop the hearts out of the silicone tray & share with your valentine! ❤
* to create your own double boiler simply bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer & place a bowl on top of the pot. Ensure that the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water. The intention is to heat the bowl with steam and not the water.
Important: Keep in mind that the bowl will be hot, use potholders when handling.