Recipes & Image by Alex
Vegan. Gluten Free. Low in Sugar. High in Nutrients, Veggies and Protein!
Granola makes 8-10 servings | Smoothie makes 1 serving
1 Cup raw sunflower seeds
1 Cup raw pumpkin seeds
6 Tbsp hemp seeds
1 Tbsp unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 Tbsp cinnamon
1 Tsp nutmeg
1/2 Cup raisins
1/2 Cup frozen diced cauliflower
1/2 Cup frozen blueberries
1 Handful spinach
1 scoop PROFI Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Pulse sunflower and pumpkin seeds in a rod processor.
- Combine pulsed seeds and hemp seeds in a bowl and toss with melted coconut oil, maple syrup and spices.
- Spread on parchment line baking sheet and roast for 20 min, stirring halfway to avoid burning.
- Add in raisins and store in airtight container in fridge when cooled
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into glass or bowl and top with pumpkin and hemp seed granola!