1 Can Chickpeas, Rinsed & Drained
3 Cloves Garlic
2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1/2 Tsp Cumin
1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Dried Parsley
1/2 Tsp Salt & Pepper
Olive Oil (for frying)
1. Roughly chop the garlic cloves.
2. In a blender/food processor, combine the chickpeas, garlic & lemon juice. Pulse until chunky.
3. Remove from the blender & put in a large mixing bowl.
4. Stir in the cumin, flour & parsley.
5. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
6. Shape the mixture into patties & drop into the oil.
7. Cook for a few minutes or until the outside is golden brown.
8. Remove from the pan & place on a paper towel to cool slightly.
9. Serve with your favourite dip & enjoy!