PROTEIN BOOSTER POWDER | LUNCHBOX |
Makes 2 Servings
- 1 cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1/4 cup Cooked Chickpeas
- 1/4 Cucumber, diced
- 1 tbsp Red Onion, diced
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
Lime Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- pinch of Salt & Pepper
- water (dependent on consistency)
- The night before, prepare the quinoa as per directions on the box (1 cup quinoa to 2 cups water, simmer for 15 minutes, remove from heat and allow to steam covered for 5 minutes.)
- In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients for the quinoa salad together and transfer to a to-go container.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the tahini lime dressing. Add 1 tbsp of water at a time until the mixture is a pourable dressing. This amount will be dependent on how much PROFI you want to add (if you want to add more protein and iron) and the brand of tahini.
- Store the dressing in a separate airtight container. The salad and dressing can be made the night before and stored separately for a quick and easy lunch prep in the morning!
- Serve with snacks such as sliced veggies, hummus, and fresh fruit of your choice for a healthy and filling lunch!