Recipe & Images by Logan!
Overnight soaking, 10 minutes prep, chill for 5 hours
2/3 Cups cashews (soaked overnight)
1/3 Cup dates
1/2 Cup quick oats
1 Scoop PROFI Vanilla
1/4 Cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
1/8 Tsp salt
1/4 Tsp vanilla extract
Zest of one lemon
Juice of 1/4 of a lemon
6 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tsp lemon extract
2 tbsp melted coconut butter
- Blend all the raw donut hole ingredients, except for dates, in your food processor or high speed blender until smooth.
- Add in the dates one by one until a uniform ball forms.
- Measure out 9 tbsp amounts of the “dough” & roll into balls.
- Place these 9 balls into the freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melted the coconut oil & combine with vanilla extract & lemon extract.
- Coat each ball 2 times with the oil mixture.
- Place in freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Drizzle with coconut butter and allow to set in the freezer for 5 hours or overnight.
Per 1 donut hole–
Calories: 221cal | Total Fat: 16g | Sat Fat: 9g | Unsat Fat: 0.8g | Carbohydrates: 18g | Natural Sugar: 11g | Fibre: 4g | Sodium: 27mg | Protein: 2.6g