Image & Recipe by Logan
Vegan Tofu Ricotta:
- ½ Block Firm Tofu
- ½ Original Culcherd Cheeze (or similar vegan soft cheese)
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Tsp White Miso
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Black Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
- 2 tbsp Water
- 3 Stalks Rhubarb, chopped
- ½ Lemon Juice
- ½ Cup Coconut Sugar
- ¼ Cup Raspberries
- ½ Beet, shredded on a cheese grater
- ½ Tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp PROFI Protein Booster
- Crumble tofu block into a bowl
- Add remaining ingredients and smush together to combine
- Add rhubarb compote ingredients to a pan (except for Profi) and begin simmering on medium-high heat
- Lower the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 10-15 minutes or until reduced, stir occasionally.
- Once it has formed a “jam” like consistency the compote can be removed from heat, the protein powder can be incorporated, and it can be chilled in the fridge for an hour or overnight before serving.
TO plate: toast sourdough bread and serve with a tbsp of the vegan ricotta topped with a tsp or 2 of the rhubarb compote, a sprinkle of fresh parsley and a dash of reduced balsamic vinaigrette.