VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER | VEGAN | BAKED GOOD
Makes 8′ Skillet Serving
- 1 cup Cornmeal, ground
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 1/2 scoop PROFI Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Cane Sugar (or other sweeteners)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2.5 Flax Eggs (2.5 tbsp blended with 7 tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter, cubed
- 1 1/3 cup Almond Milk (or any non-dairy milks)
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease an 8 inch cast iron skillet with vegan butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cornmeal, flour, PROFI Vanilla, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, mix together the flax eggs, butter and almond milk until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula. Mix until just combined, do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and serve!