PROTEIN BOOSTER POWDER | OVEN-BAKED | COMFORT FOOD
Makes 4 Servings
- 1 small head of Cauliflower
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ cups Oat Milk
- 1 Scoop PROFI Protein Booster
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Chili Flakes
- ½ tsp Ginger Powder
- 1 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup Sambal Oelek, chili paste
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Powder
- ¼ cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- Chop cauliflower into florets.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, oat milk, PROFI Protein Booster, and spices.
- In another bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
- Toss all the cauliflower bites in flour to lightly coat.
- Then coat your cauliflower bites into the wet mixture and then coat it in the bread crumb mixture. Ensure the entire bite is evenly coated.
- Place in the baking sheet, 1/4 inch apart.
- Turn oven down to 400°F and bake for 20 minutes. Flip halfway through.
- While the wings bake, whisk together your sauce, adding more sweetness or spice as needed. This is your time to shine!
- Once baked, toss your cauliflower bites in the sauce, serve it with spring onions, sesame seeds, and cilantro.