2 flax eggs
3/4 cup raspberries, divided
1/4 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
1 scoop PROFI Vanilla
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp almond meal flour
1/2 cup oat flour
3 tbsp sweetener of choice
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tin with liners.
2. Add flax eggs, 1/4 cup raspberries & almond/cashew milk to a blender & blend until smooth.
3. Add protein powder, almond meal flour, oat flour, sweetener & baking powder to a mixing bowl & stir together.
4. Pour wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients & stir until well combined. Stir in the remaining 1/2 cup of raspberries.
5. Evenly spoon out the batter among your muffin liners & bake for 18-22 minutes. Enjoy!