2 Tbsp Olive Oil
6 Garlic Cloves, Minced
1 Medium Onion, Chopped
2 Heads Cauliflower, Riced
1/2 Cup Vegan Parmesan
Salt & Pepper To Taste
8 Cups Vegetable Broth
2 Cups Water
2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
1/4 Chive, Chopped
1. Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large sauce pan. Add the garlic & onion & cook until the onion is translucent. Mix in salt & pepper.
2. Add the cauliflower, vegetable broth & water then stir.
3. Bring liquid to a boil, add the thyme then cover & reduce to a simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Uncover & remove the thyme.
5. Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth.
6. Mix in chives & Parmesan & enjoy!
For added flavour, try roasting the cauliflower before adding it to the sauce pan!