Recipe & Image by Melissa
Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Makes 12 servings
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter/almond/peanut butter are my faves
- <1 Tbsp maple syrup (or any liquid sweetener of choice. For a truly keto recipe use stevia)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa/cacao
- 1-2 Pinch Himalayan salt
- Put the coconut oil and nut butter in a small pot over medium heat. Allow them to melt together, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the cocoa, salt and sweetener and stir.
- Pour the mixture into a mini cupcake pan. It’s easiest to line the pan with mini cupcake liners, but if you don’t have them it’s ok. You could also use a large cupcake pan and make the fat bombs a little bigger as well.
- Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes, or until the mixture is solid in the pan. Remove and eat! They will melt quickly so you’ll want to eat them fast.
Notes: You will want to keep these in the freezer or the fridge. Keeping them in the fridge will have them keep a little bit softer, and have more of a fudgey consistency.
To get all the info on healthy & unhealthy plant-based fats, click here!