- 1 package of Soy Curls
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon dried red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 cups basmati rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- Place your soy curls in water and let then absorb it for 10 min
- In a skillet, over medium heat, sauté the onions in water until slightly caramelized, keep adding water as the water dries up and the onions start to stick; add the garlic and and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add the soy curls, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, dried red chili flakes, ground black pepper, and maple syrup. Stir well to coat everything
- Continue to sauté until all of the liquid is absorbed – about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice and top with green onions and sesame seeds.